Pages


Thursday, May 31, 2012

Nina, The Soul Siren, for Playboy Magazine


I saw this photo in my Facebook news feed moments ago and I would just like to express my disappointment with Nina!

Yes! Nina! What has she done to herself? Isn't she supposed to be the "Soul Siren" and supposed to be singing? What's this? Is she out of her mind? Does she really want to change her career path and be one of those sinking celebrities, who will do everything (even doing a nude cover in a magazine), just to be talked about and gain a little attention from the media and the people?

Oh my! I pity her! She has the talent and what happened? I really like her. Actually, I like her more than I like Kyla. I believe that she's really talented but this makes me want to say, "Yuck!"

Gee... I'm really... really disappointed with her career move. How about you? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...