Pages


Thursday, May 10, 2012

FOTD: Office Makeup Look

By Sai

Hey guys! It's been so long since I posted my FOTD. I kinda missed it so I decided to show you how I look like today :P

Here are the products that I used:

FACE:
Maybelline's BB Cream
e.l.f Cosmetics' Clarifying Pressed Powder in Apricot Beige

EYES:
Brown eyeliner (I forgot what brand I used since I kinda erased the label :P)
Black eyeliner (label erased again hehe)
Fanny Serrano's black mascara
Nichido's eye pencil in 04 (Nice)

CHEEKS:
e.l.f. Studio's Blush and Contour palette

LIPS:
The Body Shop's Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm
Maybelline's Color Sensational in Bronze Orange
MAC Maximum Provitamin Lipstick in 06

I think that's about it! Hope you like my look for today :P Let me know if you want me to do a tutorial on this look :)

Don't forget to follow my updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...