Pages


Tuesday, May 22, 2012

FOTD: Mary Kay on my lips

Hey ladies!



I know I am not blogging about makeup as much as I used to before. Though that's the case, I am still truly, madly and deeply in love with makeup! I just don't have time to make an article about my recent makeup buys.

I don't know but I feel like doing an FOTD post today :P

Here's how I look today




On my face:
  • Maybelline's BB Cream
  • E.L.F. Clarifying Pressed Powder
On my eyes and eyebrow:
  • E.L.F. Brightening Eyeliner
  • Maybelline's Liquid Eyeshadow
  • E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner
  • Fanny Serrano Eyeshadow
On my cheeks:
  • E.L.F. Contour and Blush Powder
  • G-lish Lip and Cheek Tint
And on my lips are:



I have Mary Kay's Nourishine Plus in Mango Tango, The Body Shop's Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm and G-lish Lip and Cheek Tint in Nude Rush.

And that's it! Hope you like my FOTD and hope you enjoy the photos. Now, how do you look like today? You can post your photo at my Facebook page or describe how you look like today by dropping a comment below. :)

'Til my next post! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...