Pages


Tuesday, May 22, 2012

How to take care of your skin (With SkinWhite, I Can Be the Fairest of Them All)

I know most Filipinas would want to have a fairer complexion. When I was in my teenage years, I admit that I once wished that I am fairer. I also had pimples before and I had to find a way to prevent them. Admit it! They're not that pleasing, right? Then I discovered that some of my ways are skin crimes. As I grow a bit older, I realize that I need to love my own skin but I need to protect and take care of it. 

Here are some tips that I want to share with you in taking good care of your skin.



SLEEP. Lack of sleep is a no-no! This might be hard for some of us especially for those in their senior years where you really have to stay late at night just to finish your thesis or presentation at school or if you're working this might be one of your problems. Lack of sleep can cause those nasty eyebags and can also trigger production of pimples. If you can't sleep for at least 7 hours during weekdays, then take advantage of your weekends! Sleep early and make sure that you're having a complete rest during Saturdays and Sundays. Don't get me wrong. I am not suggesting that you lay in your bed all weekend. All I'm saying is that at least for two days you've completed the minimum sleeping requirement, alright?


NEVER SLEEP WITH YOUR MAKEUP ON. Now, I have to say that this was one of my habits especially when I was around 16 or 17 years old. I am so lazy to wash my face and as my reward, I get acnes! Eeek! So never do this! Never! Makeup might clog your pores and when you wake up the next day... HELLO PIMPLES!


KEEP YOUR HAIR AWAY FROM YOUR FACE. You know how your hair can accumulate dirt, right? I always suggest to tie your hair. Pull it at the back and secure it in place with a ponytail. You can wear a pretty headband to style your simple ponytail. Keeping your hair away from your face will hep you prevent additional dirt from clogging your pores.


DO NOT POP YOUR PIMPLES. I know that it's a little tempting to pop your zit when you see it but try to resist the temptation darling. Popping your pimples can push dirt into the skin which might leave acne scars and even dark spots on your face.


PROTECT YOUR SKIN FROM MR. SUN. I use SkinWhite to protect my skin from the harmful UV ray. I love using SkinWhite because I don't feel sticky and it smells good too! I didn't know that it has synchrowhite action that works in four ways all the time. It whitens the skin's surface, reduces formation of new dark pigments, nourishes skin with vitamins and protects skin agains toxins and UV rays. I use the pink one and I'm using it until now.

Here's a funny and silly fact. I want to have a fairer skin before to impress my crush! Hahaha! Well, I guess we all go through that. LOL! Actually, my childhood crush noticed that I'm getting fairer and fairer every time we meet. SUCCESS! :P

Oh by the way! I really love Ivan Dorschner's commercial for SkinWhite. I even texted his uncle when I first saw it and told him that I was so kilig! :P Speaking of SkinWhite, you might be interested to check out their Love to be Near Summer Promo. If you want to know more just click the photo below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...