Pages


Sunday, May 6, 2012

WHAT'S NEW: Bangles Collection by Dress Etc

By Sai

bangle, accessories, jewelry, fashion


Hey guys! For those of you who are not aware, I own Dress Etc. It's my fashion and beauty shop. I am currently updating my Multiply Shop with my latest Bangle Collection. You can also see the full collection at Dress Etc on Facebook!

Here are some of my latest accessory collection. Hope you like it!

ITEM CODE: A0506121
PRICE: P200
ITEM CODE: A0506122
PRICE: P200
ITEM CODE: A0506123
PRICE: P250
ITEM CODE: A0506124
PRICE: P150
ITEM CODE: A0506125
PRICE: P200
To view all the Bangles Collection, click here.

To place an order, just fill out the form below.

Name:
Email Address:
Contact Number
List of item/s that you wish to buy (Input Item Code/s here.)
Mode of Shipment Ship to home
Meetup
Mode of Payment BPI
GCash
PayPal
Money transfer

You can also email me at fashionbysai@gmail.com for your orders :) Just follow the format above and put "DRESS ETC ORDER FORM" as the subject. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...