Pages


Friday, May 25, 2012

Harvard Baseball 2012 Call Me Maybe


This is my current LSS! I love this song! If I am still single today, this might be the song of my life hahaha! There's something about this song that makes me want to jump and just fool around. It must be the melody and the beats. But, I am still young so I think I am not too old for this song! ;)

Remember when I showed you my video cover of Pretty Girl Rock?


Well, I am inspired to make another foolish video. Stay tuned! I will memorize this song and will give you my Call Me Maybe cover hahaha!

And I downloaded this video for my husband. I'm pretty sure that he'll laugh at this one :)) I am actually amazed by this Harvard Boys video. I remember my own college life. You know? That feeling that everybody knows you as a nerdy person and all you know is find a book, read it and study hard? Well, I am that student but what my classmates don't know back then was that I am as normal as they are. Normal in a sense that I also joke around (but only to few people. Only those that I want to talk to haha), do silly stuff and what not. So yeah, that's one of the reasons why I am loving this video and the song too :P


How about you? Heard this song already and have you seen this video? What do you think?

Don't forget to follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...