Pages


Tuesday, May 1, 2012

OOTD x Fashion Challenge x Hair Braid

By Sai
pleats, skirt, fashion, fashion challenge, summer, summer outfit,

Hey guys! Here's another update of my outfit for the day. I know I haven't uploaded any OOTD post so I decided to make a video. Expect more vlogs on my YouTube Channel so make sure that you're subscribed!

And oh! This is the third fashion challenge that I am participating in :P For this week's challenge, I should wear something with pleats. I can't really remember if I have a top with pleats but what I know is that the skirt that I'm wearing in this video falls perfectly for the category. :)

I won't keep you waiting. Watch my latest vlog below and share it with your friends too! :)



'Til my next vlog update!

Don't forget to follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...