Pages


Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Avon Colorlast Lipstick Review and Swatches

Colorlast lipstick swatches

This one's a long overdue post about Avon's Colorlast Lipstick. I was busy with my unorganized life since January but I'm working on it and trying my best to balance mom life and blogging duties. #BloggerProblems

In this video you'll see all the swatches and what I think about every color of the Colorlast Lipstick. I only have 7 out of 9 shades from this lipstick line and I actually got the chance to try Celebrity Red before I received this package. I got it as a demo offer from Avon since I'm also an Avon Representative (a.k.a. your Avon Lady).



Avon Colorlast Lipstick Review and Swatches by Sai Montes beauty blogger fashionbysai

Shades:

  1. Eternal Red
  2. Celebrity Red
  3. Endless Pink
  4. Always Burgundy
  5. Lucky Orange
  6. Burgundy Dream
  7. Sweet Strawberry
You can order any of these shades from my beauty shop for a lesser price here: http://www.facebook.com/SaiBeautyShoppe or ask your Avon Lady for one. :)

Don't forget to like Avon Philippines on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...