Pages


Thursday, April 10, 2014

March 2014 Favorites

march faves thumbnail beauty blogger Sai Montes in Manila Philippines

I can't believe March is over and my birthday month is here. I've been grabbing more Avon products since January and I want to show you other things that made my pretty and happy last month. Watch my March 2014 Favorites below.


Products I was so crazy about last March 2014:

Avon Anew Vitale Toner
Avon Anew Vitale Day Cream
Avon Anew Vitale Night Cream
The Body Shop Lip Butter from the Choco Mania Collection
Avon Face and Eye Makeup Remover
Maybelline Foundation Makeup Brush
Fashion 21 Eyebrow Duo
My DIY Mixing Palette :)
Avon 360 White 15-in-1 CC Cream
Avon Skin Goodness CC Cream
Simply Pretty Eyebrow Liner in Brown
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
ELF Liquid Eyeliner in Brown
Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Chocolate Sensation
Avon Ideal Luminous Blush in Rose Luster
Avon Ideal Luminous Dual Powder Foundation
Maybelline Hypersharp Liner in Black
Avon Simply Pretty Plug and Play Lip and Cheek Tint
Avon Simply Pretty Colorbliss in Fresh Melon
Avon Absolute Lipstick in Creamy Melon
Avon Simply Pretty Colorlast Lipstick in Celebrity Red

Told yah! I have a LOT! Haha! If you're loving some of these products let me know through dropping a comment below. 

----------
For any Avon products that you want to order and try, buy from my beauty shop here: http://www.facebook.com/SaiBeautyShoppe
----------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...