Pages


Thursday, April 17, 2014

How to: Easy Hair and Makeup for Kids

How to graduation hair and makeup for kids by Sai Montes top beauty blogger in manila philippines

I just noticed that I haven't blogged about this tutorial I made for kids' graduation day so let me share it with you today.


Products used:

Avon CC Cream
Avon Simply Pretty Plug and Play Lip and Cheek Tint and Mascara
Avon Simply Pretty Be Mine Pressed Powder (Almond)
Fashion 21 Eyebrow Duo
Dollface Cosmetics 88 Eyeshadow Palette
Avon Extralasting Liquid Eyeliner
Avon Simply Pretty Colorbliss Lipstick (Fresh Melon)
Avon 5-piece makeup brush set


I would like to thank my cute model in this video, Iya. If you have any questions on how to style your kid's hair or how to dress them up, leave a comment below. I'll do my best to give you great tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...