Pages


Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Birthday Wishlist 2014


birthday wishlisst

Today's the big day! I'm officially 27 as of 12am today and I can't believe I'm almost 30 years old. I just talked to my mom and told her that I can't believe I'm turning 27. The feeling is quite spectacular and amazing!


I believe it's appropriate to make my birthday wishlist today. Most of the things I want are basically things I would like to use for organizing my stuff and our room.

Let's proceed with the makeup stuff first.

More nail polishes and makeup to try. I need to explore more on different brands especially higher end ones this year.
Makeup train case with lights

Onto the house stuff for organizing, I wish for:

A shoe organizer/rack that can fit 60 pairs of shoes
An L-shape sofa as we are really to get one soon
An L-shape desk for my work station
IKEA drawers, oh please!

And I'd also want to buy a new lighting for my videos. 

That's it! This is a short list. I'm currently addicted to organizing our house so organizer bins and drawers are the best gift for me this year. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...