Pages


Friday, April 18, 2014

Home Decor Idea #1 (Vanity Room)

vanity room home decor idea 1

I am obsessed with organizing. I would say that I'm an organizer freak and I have been rearranging our room for the past 2 or 3 weeks now. I have accumulated so much since the last quarter of 2013 and I just find the time to really dig into all my stuff and throw away junk.

I have been, in particular, inspired by a lot of home decor ideas especially in the vanity area via Pinterest. For people like me who doesn't have any background in interior design, Pinterest is a great place to get some ideas and inspirations. Here are some home decor ideas that I want to share with you all.

vanity room home decor idea 2

vanity room home decor idea 3

vanity room home decor idea 4

vanity room home decor idea 5

What do you think about these home decor ideas? They're currently in my digital mood board. :)

Disclaimer: Photos are not mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...