Pages


Wednesday, April 9, 2014

#Selfie

I'm just in LSS mode with this song by The Chainsmokers. I know you can relate to this line: "But first, let me take a selfie."

Haha! Admit it! Selfie(s) are definitely one of the notable POP thing in our era today. I totally agree with BryanBoy with this as I learned about this video through his blog.

I'm not really into taking selfie(s) especially in my Instagram page. I mean just for the sake of posting my face. I can say that you will rarely see my tag my photos #selfie but I'm not against it. It's just me. I honestly enjoy taking photos of my son, makeup and my everyday life, if you know what I mean. :)


This one might seem like a selfie but no! It's my FOTD. Hehe :)

Enjoy this party song.



Do you like the song? What are your thoughts about selfie(s)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...