Pages


Wednesday, December 12, 2012

LOOKBOOK: Last Repeating Date



OUTFIT OF THE DAY: Hello dear friends! We all know that today is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. We only live once and it's rare that people get to experience repeating dates. It happens every 100 years and not all of us will have a 100+ years here on Earth. So for the record I, Sai Montes, was one of the people who experienced the last repeating date of this century - 12.12.12.

Since today is somewhat historic, aside from my OOTD, I want to share some of the things that I've been up to lately or this year, maybe, and they are also a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

 
 

I'm part of history for the second time around. First was when I was part of the largest human rainbow way back college and, this year, I'm part of the largest fashion show ever! I walked as one of the models in the New Glorietta Vibe Fashion Show, where 2,255 models did their catwalk. I blogged about it here and I have a video of my participation below. I am one of Folded n Hung's models for the blogger segment. Feel free to watch the entire video and watch out for me at 3:07 and 3:12. My brother, Ace from The Metro Lad, is also here and he modeled for Penguin. You can see him at 10:14.






Another unforgettable part of my life was when I was one of the chosen Dove girls to be featured in Dove's electronic billboard in EDSA. To my US readers, it's like Time Square. So yeah, that's a H-U-U-U-U-G-E opportunity. I still have to take a snapshot of that billboard this week. For now, I have a video version. This is exactly what you're going to see in EDSA with mah face! LOL 

I hope there's someone out there who's kind enough to take a good shot of that billboard. It's located both in Paragon Building and the other one is near New Horizon Hotel. Both are in Boni, Mandaluyong. Please take a photo (begging)! I will give you something in return, please please please!

BTW, here's the video:


 
 

Outfit details:
Dress, People are People
Necklace, WWW via SM Accessories
Clutch bag, WWW via SM Accessories
Stiletto, People are People

Makeup and styling by yours truly

 
  

FOTD! Whoa! That was instant :)). Well, I'm taking the opportunity because I was camwhoring in the last four photos :)).

Products used:
(Face)
ELF Cosmetics Tinted Moisturizer
ELF Tone Correcting Concealer
Fashion 21 Pressed Powder

(Eyes and Brows)
Dollface Cosmetics 88 Color Eyeshadow Palette
Nichido Single Eyeshadow in Gold Dust (Was it? Oh boy! I'm too lazy to get up and dig in my makeup box. Sorry!)
ELF Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner in Black
ELF Cosmetics Brightening Eye Pencil
Maybelline Long Lash Stiletto Mascara
Nichido Eye Pencil in White

(Cheeks)
ELF Cosmetics Contour and Blush Powder

(Lips)
The Body Shop Lip Balm in Cherry
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Scarlet

I just hit two birds with one pink stone! LOL

I would like to thank my ever supportive husband for waiting for me in vain at the fashion show. Too bad he did not catch me doing my sexy catwalk (LOL) but I really appreciate the fact that he went out of the office super early just to be at Glorietta early. It's just that to our surprise you need to have a ticket or something like that so you can enter the venue. Boo!


 

So, how do you feel about 12.12.12? Let me know by leaving a comment below! <3 p="p">

Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...