Pages


Tuesday, December 11, 2012

LOOKBOOK: Make it Happen


"When you dream, make it happen" - Sai Montes

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: Hey girls! Aside from my Lookbook update, I want to, somehow, inspire you! I shared one of my "Sai Quotes" above and I hope you find it relevant. We all have dreams, right? Some are so fancy that sometimes people think we're stupid or freaks but WTH! Dreaming of something is our only escape of what's happening in the present and our way to set our future. Now, once you're brain keeps on reminding you of that something that you really want, girl, you better get up and make it happen!

This blog is actually a dream. It was just a thought in my head some time during my college days and now it's happening. Who would ever thought that I'll be a blogger? At first, I thought that if you want to be a blogger you have to be very good at writing. Of course it sure is but you don't really need to know every single word in the dictionary to blog nor have the most flowery words ever written in human's history. All you need is to be yourself. You have to know what you want. From there you'll know what to write about. You have to be passionate about your stuff. Your passion will transcend in your writing and that's the reason why people will go back to your blog.

 

I may not be the top fashion or beauty blogger in town but I am very proud of my blog! To have local and foreign brands trust me, my writing, and my sense of fashion and beauty is just something that I really appreciate. I know I'm slowly getting there.

You know Carrie Bradshaw? Oh boy! She's my idol. I even started a very personal blog way back 2010 and it's all about my Single status and my boyfriend-material kind of guy. I'm so into Sex and the City! Aside from Carrie's column, I adore her style. I can really relate to her. She inspires me to write and to try out new things. I want to be a good writer like her but of course I'll be the online version :P.


Honestly, my ultimate dream is to be one of the finest bloggers in the Philippines. Who doesn't right? I even want to be known all over the world like Bryan Boy. I want to be that blogger who touches lives through her little space in the web. I want to inspire people. I even stay up until 3am just to prepare my next blog post. Even my husband is, sometimes, jealous of my laptop and my blog (haha!) but he's very supportive. There are times when I can't post an article because, as you all know, I am a woman of many things. I'm a mother, a wife, a professional, a makeup artist, a stylist, a blogger, a sister, a daughter and an entrepreneur. Sometimes I think I have so many titles under my name that it can't even fit my business card but I love what I'm doing! :)

 

I love sharing my thoughts and, if you know me personally, I'm such a TALKATIVE person and I love laughing at my friends' jokes. I remember way back high school, my classmates use to call me Ligaya (Happiness) because I laugh all the time (and I have a strong feeling that I annoy them sometimes haha).

 Messy hair bun hair style by Sai Montes of Fashion by Sai 
Ripped and treated jeans by Sai Montes of Fashion by Sai  

Once you're making your dream happen, trials are there. People will discourage you and will make you feel so unwanted. Your family and relatives may not fully support you but as what my Statistics professor always write on our white board, "When the going gets tough, the tough gets going."

Tomato black watch by Sai Montes of Fashion by Sai

Kaelyn's Closet sandals by Sai Montes of Fashion by Sai

Do not give up! Keep on moving. Be a survivor. At the end you'll be the champion.

My outfit is composed of:
Knitted blouse: Thrifted
Necklace: Dress Etc
Watch: Tomato
Ripped jeans: Gift from my mom
Sandals: Kaelyn's Closet

To those who reads my blog regularly, this is for you! Thank you so much for all the support.

Follow me, maybe?
     

See the heart thing-y in my photos? That heart is my new logo. See the fbs inside? That stands for Fashion By Sai. I also updated my blog header. All are works of Rickson Chew of Lomograpika. Thanks Rickson!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...