Pages


Sunday, December 2, 2012

Lookbook: Printed Lolita


FASHION BLOG: Finally! I found this photo that has been hiding in my laptop for the longest time! Hahaha! This is what I wore at the grand launch of Lolita. It's the newest fragrance line by Kojie San. It's actually amazing that they invested in a fragrance line.


It's an accident that I wore pink. Simply because I don't have too many blazers that time and that's the only piece that I have that matches the "Lolita" theme. I was really surprised when I saw that the event was full of pink decorations :P. I guess I really belong! Hahaha!

What I wore

Blazer, from a stall at Greenhills Shopping Center
Belt, from a stall at Greenhills Shopping Center (I used the back part)
Dress, from Greenhills Shopping Center too
Stiletto, People are People
Leopard print bag, thrifted
Watch, Fossil via Dress Etc
Bangle, bazaar




I have a full article about Lolita Fragrance Line and you can check it here. I'm using one of their variant. They call it Chick and it's included in my 5-in-1 product review post. Hope you can check it too!

This look is posted in my Lookbook and Chictopia blog. Hope you can check it out there too!

Don't forget to follow me! 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...