Pages


Friday, December 28, 2012

REVIEW: Hygiene 24



I owe you guys so much! I have tons of backlogs and I don't want to flood you guys with posts in just a day so I'm taking one day at a time in posting my reviews, event coverage and what not. Today, I will be reviewing an anti-microbial product for the first time - Hygiene 24.

I believe this product is a new one. Correct me if I'm wrong but I just heard of it few weeks ago when a package came at my house. Hygiene 24 was kind enough to send me two of their products. I did not get to try it for several days because of my busy schedule at work and at home. It's December so I hope that's reasonable enough. With all the shopping, food preparations and baby sitting, I just can't pay attention to all the products that I have to review but I've been using this product non-stop and you can see it from the liquid level.



The packaging is very simple. Simple enough that I raised my eyebrows at first. You know how packaging affects buying decisions, right?. I'm a Marketer by profession so I know that. I have nothing against products with simple packaging but I was kind of hesitant to use it at first because I thought it was not packaged or labeled well. Plus, I have this fear of using products that I have never heard of. If you're like me and you happen to bump this product in the grocery then fear not. This is what this review is for. To take that fear away and just try the product.

 

I was looking for the ingredients, how to use, directions, etc. in the label but I can't find it. That's the reason why I personally delayed this review because, again, I was afraid to try it. I don't know if it's a rubbing alcohol in a spay bottle or what the product really is. I want to research first and I came to find out that I can use this product in cleaning surfaces so I'm sticking to that.

I decided to use this product as my "laptop cleaner." I just spray one to two pumps of the liquid in a clean cloth and some swiping motion and (whoala!) my laptop is now clean. I also use this to clean my white board in my room. It really cleans the black whiteboard marker on it so well. I also use this to sanitize my baby's toys like his LEGO.

 

I wish I have a way to measure the amount of bacteria left on surfaces after applying Hygiene 24 so I can better give you a review of this product but I don't. Now, we have to rely to what the makers of this anti-microbial product have to say about some of the advantages and benefits of this product.

Advantages
  • Forms a protective antimicrobial barrier on the skin.
  • Antimicrobial activity remains through a minimum of ten hand washings.
  • Sanitizes skin and nails.
  • Effective against viruses, bacteria, fungi, algae and protozoa.
  • Adheres to skin and is effective for up to 24 hours or longer.
  • Moisturizes the skin and prevents drying, redness and chapping.

Benefits of using Hygiene 24

  • Labor savings, both time and money, because of less frequent disinfection needed.
  • Highest compliance with handrub goals with a single application.
  • Provides unsurpassed antimicrobial protection for hands.
  • Inhibits skin to skin transfer of germs.
  • Gentle, moisturizing hand sanitizer.
  • Easy, rapid and conveninent once-daily application.
  • Colorless product is invisible on application and will not stain skin or clothing. - Taken from Hygiene 24 site, http://www.hsi.ph/products.php
I don't use to on my skin because I'm a health-freak like that but the site says you can. Of course, I won't stop you from using it on your skin. That's just me and that's just how I roll (LOL). But seriously, yes, I'm a freak like that.

I don't know how much the product is and where you can get it. If you wish to buy one feel free to visit their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/247protected and tweet them at https://twitter.com/HygieneScience.

Don't forget to follow me!

I would like to take this opportunity to brag (LOL) about my new Tumblr blog look! I'm just so happy that finally it looks like a real blog and that it reflects the true me :) Below is a screen shot and I hope you can click it and visit Fashion by Sai on Tumblr. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...