Pages


Tuesday, December 4, 2012

REVIEW: Caronia Nail Polish in Summer Fling


BEAUTY BLOG: Hey girls! How's your Tuesday? Mine was super busy and I am just so thankful that I managed to write this post for you :). I think this is the first time that I'm going to do a nail polish review. I'm not an expert though. I'm just sharing whatever I think the product is according to my standards ;). So please bare with me haha!

Today we'll talk about Caronia. This brand is really close to my heart. I've been using this nail polish even before I started blogging.


I love the quality of this nail polish. I can say that it's really good. It's pigmented plus it's very affordable.


I actually have three (or maybe four) nail colors from Caronia but for this review's sake we'll talk about Summer Fling. The name speaks for itself. Though the color is not too summer-y for me, I like it. The color makes me feel like my professor will not tell me that my nail polish is too bold (Let's just think that I'm still a college student here, okay? Haha) plus the color is so girly - it's so me! I love wearing nail colors that's either red/red-ish or pink/pink-ish. I just think that it really brings out my hands' beauty (LOL) and I feel like my hand looks whiter. Weird me but yes that's the reason why I love those kind of colors :)).


If you're looking for a good nail polish, I am really recommending this color! It's a lot cheaper than China Glaze or Orly or whatever brand you see in YouTube being promoted by beauty gurus. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of "expensive" things. I just don't find it practical. That's just me though. I forgot how much the exact price is but if I'm not mistaken it's just less than P50.

The packaging is simple. Just the way I like it. You can easily read the label unlike other nail polish that I purchased before. Some of them just makes it hard for me to know what the color is or how it is called. Hmmm... What else? What else? I think that's it. I don't know how to review a nail polish yet. This is my first time. And oh! I just remembered! The product dries quickly too so that's another plus point for me.

Hope you liked this nail polish review and I'll have more soon!

Don't forget to follow me!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...