Pages


Sunday, December 23, 2012

Shopping List Ideas #4


Whew! Three more days and it's Christmas! Traffic is just so crazy simply because there's so many of us who's doing our last-minute shopping. If you don't want to go outside to buy gifts for your family and friends then the best way to do your Holiday shopping is online.

I visit a lot of sites when I'm shopping online but we have one local site where we can shop with ease. Have you heard about Lazada? Yeah! I bet you did! Since I'm almost online 24/7, my first encounter of it was through blog sites that I'm reading. It appeared almost everywhere through ads and of course I got curious and I'm happy I did because I discovered another trusted e-commerce site.

I know I owe you a lot of shopping ideas so while I'm browsing through Lazada I want to share with you great deals I saw today.

First is this Samsung S III phone. I'm really into Android phone over iPhone and I really want to switch to S3.


I'm also planning to buy an SLR soon so I found these.


And of course, my shopping will not be complete without any fashion and beauty items in my cart :P



I hope I gave you some ideas on what to buy this Yuletide season for your loved ones! :)

Happy Holidays and happy shopping to everyone!

Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...