Pages


Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Mossimo is California Cool


FASHION BLOG: Who loves Mossimo here? I am proud to bring your the latest news about our favorite brand! Mossimo is now California cool! Want to know more? Keep on reading!

Mossimo just launched their new store look last November 1 at their Trinoma Mall branch. This is the first branch that has the new store format with what I want to call as a Young, Wild and Free vibe. I'm happy that they are now embracing street style even in their store's interior.




I, personally, love their new store look! As a marketing graduate and professional, their interior speaks a lot about what one can find inside Mossimo. Proper lighting, very inviting store front and entrance plus the products are well arranged. Bravo! I also love the fact that there's a lot of space for buyers. I just don't like how other stores are so narrow that you literally rub your own skin with others. 

To get updates and to know more about Mossimo you can like their page at www.facebook.com/MossimoPhilippines and follow them on Twitter (@mossimoPH).

Don't forget to follow me!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...