Pages


Friday, December 14, 2012

SALE: SM Kids' Fashion Holiday Bazaar



Hey moms! Yes! Today I'll be talking to my fellow moms. You know how we love sales when we were single? Yes, we love them more now that we have our own family. As a mom, we tend to be updated on sales where we can save money and still get the quality that we want for our kids' things.

Starting today until December 16, 2012, SM Kids' Fashion will have another bazaar at the SM Megatrade Hall 2. I went to their sale event before and I was really happy with the things that I got for my Baby Ethan. Believe me! I got a very nice shoes and some shirts and shorts for him. I'll try to blog about those soon.


Some of the brands that you'll find are Barbie, Chicco, Dora the Explorer, Jag, Kid Jordan, Looney Tunes, Marvel, Mickey Mouse and a lot more. I believe there's a discount of up to 50%. I will try to drop by this weekend and see what I can get for my son.

So, shall I see you there?

Follow me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...