Pages


Wednesday, January 16, 2013

BEAUTY BUZZ: Individual Eyeshadows and Brow Products from Sigma Beauty


Hey girls! It's been quite a while since I wrote something about the latest in the beauty industry I'm doing this again ;). I am so excited and thrilled when Sigma told me that they will (finally) have single eyeshadows! I have this feeling that we'll see  videos on how to use it and makeup hauls soon from our favorite beauty gurus especially on YouTube. I hope I'm one of them hahaha :))

What am I most excited about? The individual eyeshadows. I am a huge fan of eyeshadow palettes because I am a makeup artist but if you're doing makeup as your hobby or just for yourself then single eyeshadows are perfect for you! You get to choose which colors you want and customize your own palettes too. 

Individual Eye Shadows

See the colors? They're combination of nude, dark and even playful colors like lavender and teal. They are so gorgeous! I mean, seriously, if you can only see me now I'm like a kid looking at her favorite Barbie doll. Hahaha! Each will cost $11, which I think is pretty affordable.

Sigma Beauty will also release their individual brow products. These are the new brow powder duos in Light, Auburn, Medium and Dark

Individual Brow Products

While these are the ones you can find in the Sigma Beauty's Beauty Expert Brow Design Kit.

Individual Brow Products
These babies will be available on January 21 and they will be permanent! Yey! Plus the individual eyeshadow collection will grow.


Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...