Pages


Monday, January 14, 2013

LOOKBOOK: Black and Prints




Before anything else, I would like to thank you guys for your support especially to my fashion store at Dress Etc! The comments that I'm getting from my latest collection is just overwhelming and my heart is filled with joy! :)

This post is actually a teaser of my next collection. Are you ready?











Outfit details:
Dress (turned top), People Are People
Floral skirt, Dress Etc
Shoes, People Are People
Clutch bag, Hued Bags


I look pale. I actually look dead here LOL. I did not notice that this will be the effect of wearing my every day makeup with my MAC lipstick. I mean, I don't usually wear that lipstick as my "every day lipstick" but I did last week so here's what we all get (haha). Lesson learned: Nude lips, no eye makeup = not a good idea.

Going back to the outfit, see the skirt that I'm wearing? It will be part of my next collection. Because I love you guys, you're seeing this first here. Yes, not on Dress Etc's blog but here. Perks of following the designers blog I must say haha.

Of course, after the OOTD shoot, it's bonding time! Here's what my baby looks like when he wants something so bad. FYI, he's not crying. It's a mix of fake crying and shouting :)).





How do you like the outfit? Let me know ;) Happy reading!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow me! 
Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | Instagram
------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit Dress Etc!

Dress Etc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...