Pages


Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Carrie Diaries airs tonight on ETC


Why am I posting this? Gosh! Because I'm a big fan of Carrie Bradshaw! She's one of the reasons why I started this blog! Last week I saw this TV commercial on ETC and I can't believe someone is so smart to bring back the good old Carrie Bradshaw!

I've seen the first episode and it was sooooooooooooo freaking great! I have this attachment with Sex and the City and to see things that Carrie went through during her teenage years is just another reason to love Sex and the City more!


I love the young Carrie Bradshaw and the Carrie Bradshaw signature curly hair! Also one of the reasons why I curled my hair :P. Only shows I'm a big fan!

The setting is perfect! Feels so 80s! As a young Carrie, you can see some traces of the one we loved in Sarah Jessica Parker's personality. You can see that she really stands out and she's so girly. I also love the authentic "narration" part where Carrie speaks her mind out loud to us! Oh gee! I can't wait to see the second episode!


One of the things that I love about the first episode is this


Yes! The bag! It only shows how creative our little Carrie is. Although I have to re-watch my Sex and the City so I won't miss every single scene in this new series :P. This series is for everybody! Those who've watched SATC seasons 1 to 6 as well as the two movies are in praising mode right now (me included! haha) and the young ones nowadays will be in love with this series!


I love this outfit from the first episode especially the top! Sassy!

The Carrie Diaries is something to really watch out for! And oh! I don't mean to spoil the entire first season but the "Sebastian Kydd" is sooooo (arrggggh! I don't know how to describe hime but he's....) hot!

The Carrie Diaries airs tonight at exactly 9pm via ETC every Mondays! So now you know what I'm doing every 9pm :P

Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...