Pages


Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Uniquely One Piece at Uniqlo


One Piece! Oh yeah! I just got to let out the freak in me! This is definitely one of the anime shows that made a mark in my (late) childhood. Hahaha! I stopped watching too much anime when I stepped into high school. I watch cartoons and anime shows every now and then but not as regularly as I used to when I was in grade school. I remember one day during my college days when I was bored at home and I just turned on the TV and I stumbled upon this funny anime show and from that moment I tried to catch it on TV as much as I can. Yes! One Piece's funny lines got me so gaga over the whole Straw Hat pirate thingy. Unfortunately, I was not able to finish the entire story (or was it still on-going?) but I really want to. Now that I'm a mom, I get to watch it at GMA 7 before I go to work (Yiiiikes! There goes my secret!). Not to mention that I can also wear them now! Woot! (fan mode)


One Piece

Uniqlo launched their latest tee designs and it's none other than (drum rolls please) ONE PIECE! Oh yeah (round 2)! Honestly, I have no time to shop and up until now I still don't have a piece from Uniqlo but this one? Boy, oh boy! I got to have one before it gets sold out!

 
 


These shirts were launched last January 18, 2013 at SM Mall of Asia. It's available there as well as in SM North EDSA The Block. Now I have a reason to go to The Block (teehee!). These shirts retails at P790 each. Notice how I love Tony Tony Chopper? There was this one episode where he died and (believe me!) I was crying like I've known him all my life :P. Of course, I love Luffy too! ;)

 

View the entire One Piece collection by Uniqlo here.

Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...