Pages


Saturday, January 12, 2013

LOOKBOOK: Chanel with love


OUTFIT OF THE DAY: I am just so happy to see these photos more than uploading it online. I thought I lost these photos that I'm about to show you. In my previous post I told you that my laptop was stolen and I can't believe I've saved these photos in my other flash drive. Yey! This is what I wore at the Hayan Cosmetics Launch last December.







 
Without the blazer


I don't usually do this but here's my foot stockings used in this look. I got this from Divisoria and I love it! I've been searing for something like this for years and I finally have one! Perfect fit, doesn't hurt my feet plus it doesn't peek into my flats ;)

Outfit details:
Blazer, Ensembles
Chanel Shirt, Strings Manila
Statement Necklace, Dress Etc
Watch, Tomato/Tomato Time
Clutch bag, WWW (SM Accessories)
Flats, Sole Mate (SM Ladies' Fashion)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...