Pages


Sunday, January 13, 2013

Glaiza De Castro for Dress Etc


I don't know how to start this post. I am just so thrilled and my hands are shaking out of pure joy. You all know that I own Dress Etc, right? Well, if  you don't, FYI.

Glaiza De Castro is now part of Dress Etc. We are one of her sponsors and I am so proud to be working with her. Just recently I launched my leather collection at Dress Etc. It's a small collection but I am very confident with the pieces in the collection. It's a three-piece collection. We actually had some problem with the model during the shoot so I have to do a lot of "stomach in" moments for I play the role of the owner, the stylist and the model. Gee! But that's alright. Anything for my beloved shop ;)



This is actually a dream come true and, with Glaiza, it's way more than what I expected. I am actually one of her fans. I watch Temptation of Wife every night and I adore her fantastic acting skills! She plays the role of Heidi, Marcel's mistress, and, I swear, I am so affected! Hahaha! It only proves how great of an actress she is. I know she'll go a long way in this industry.

Going back to my leather collection. Check out my three-piece leather collection below.

Leather leggings
P550

Leather shorts
P350

Leather peplum skirt
(may also be just a plain skirt)
P450

------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow me! 
------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...