Pages


Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Putting a smile on your face


Last week I was reading Divine Lee's blog and I came across this article about an event she hosted. I was reading the entire article until I saw a familiar boom box. I said, "I think this is a TDK boom box" then I read in the next line that indeed it was. I blogged about it before so I'm really familiar to some of their products. ;).



I honestly love their boom boxes and I think it's so stylish and well-designed for the modern era. I actually want to own the old boom box. You know? Something that I can show to my son when he's in his teenage years and tell him, "Son, this is how mommy rolls." LOL

Now, speaking of how I roll, I don't know if many of you know this but I am an advocate of a lot of things. If you'll browse my archive you'll see that I support campaigns like Anti-HIV/AIDS campaign by my dear friend, Niccolo Cosme, Habitat for Humanity, Coca-Cola's Live Positively and PETA. I feel so happy that the people and brands that I'm working with are into these types of advocacies. It makes me look up to them more.

TDK, with their boom boxes, entertained kids at Child Haus for a day. If I'm not mistaken, Child Haus takes care of needy kids with cancer. A day of laughter and joy means a lot to these kids. Oh gosh! I'm teary-eyed now. crazy monkey 029


Share this with your friends, alright? There might be someone out there who can help Child Haus and we just need to get this message out there.

Please support TDK too.


Follow me too!

1 comment:

  1. Cute photos! That is such a cute boom box!
    I love your blog so much, please check out mine:
    www.fashionerza.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...