Pages


Thursday, March 3, 2011

Treat for Batch 2011!

By Sai
My graduation day!
It's the time of the year again where some of us will say goodbye to a chapter of our lives, where we fall asleep studying for exams. Do you miss cramming for reports and assignments? Hahaha, I miss my college days!

The Fashionista will treat one lucky candidate for graduation this month! Below are the mechanics:


  1. You have to be a fan of The Fashionista on Facebook.
  2. Send an email to The Fashionista at saiongsayson@gmail.com with a photo of your friend or someone that you know that you want to be part of this promo. Don't forget to include you/your friend's name, age, school, contact number and your reason why the person in the photo deserves a treat. Please make sure that the photo will only show the face of the candidate for this promo.
  3. High school or college students are qualified to join, as long as they are candidates for graduation.
  4. I will personally judge who will win. If I can't decide, my friends will be willing to help me judge who deserves this treat :P

The "treat" that I'm talking about is a full hair and makeup treat from yours truly. You have to be residing and will graduate within Metro Manila to qualify. This promo starts today and will end on March 25, 2011. I hope you'll join this contest :)

9 comments:

  1. Sai, I want to submit an entry for my inaanak who's graduating from high school. Kaso lang, kambal kasi sila (altho hindi magkamukha), di ba pwedeng for two? Saka hair and make-up ba para sa mismong graduation? Hmmm... curious lang :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicely,

    Sure you can send an entry for them. Hair and makeup on the day of the graduation and I'll try to talk to some of my friends din para madagdagan yung treats nila :P pero wala pang final decision, under nego pa din hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Sai, I really want to join but I can't because I'm from Pampanga. How sad :( I want "sana" my bestfriend and I will have a makeover. kasi "the popular girls in our school" are always having an eye on us. kasi they have their modeling career sa school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sai :)

    I really want to join but I can't because I'm from Pampanga. :( Gusto ko 'sana' magkaroon kami ng makeover ng bestfriend ko kasi we're really into fashion and modeling. One of our greatest dreams, we're only sixteen and "the popular girls" in our school are always putting an eye on us. Sila kasi may modeling career sila sa school namin. Sana kami din, that someday our time will come. Pero through it all, we will graduate :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! Mean girls! I really wish I can go there to do your makeup! Don't worry I'll try to film a makeup tutorial for you. You can follow that tutorial so that you'll have my invisible hand working through that video :)

    Don't mind what those "popular girls" are doing. Pity on them because they need your attention :P If they really are popular, they should not care about people around them because they should be "BUSY" doing their "POPULAR" thingy :P Heads held high! Don't mind them :) Stay fab girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Airish,

    Naku! There's more to life than being a "model in school!" Concentrate on your studies and feed your mind (of course while staying pretty and sweet). It's always a plus point when you see a lady that's so fly na may brains din :)

    Don't worry I'll give you tips on how to start your modeling portfolio soon. I'm just fixing all the articles this month. I'll keep you posted basta visit this blog regularly lang or might as well subscribe ka para you'll be updated once may new post dito. If you really want to make it in this industry you have to work hard and I'll help you with the tips on how to do that :)

    Thanks for dropping by girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much :) you're like a sister with your advice. I can't wait for the tutorial. We will do our best in reaching our dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you in advance for the tips. That's true aside from my modeling dream, I also want to be in the field of broadcasting. Thank you so much for the advices and tips (in advance). I'll always check your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. No worries dear! I'd be here for you, anytime! I'll work on the video this weekend and I'll publish it right away :)

    By the way, I hope your one of my pretty girls on Facebook. Add me up!

    http://www.facebook.com/FashionBySai

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...