Pages


Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Avon Fashions Revelry of Colors and Styles


Firstly, I would like to thank Buensalido and Associates Public Relations and Avon for inviting me to this intimate fashion show held last week at the SMX Convention Center in SM Aura Mall in Taguig. I am happy that we get to work together on projects like this.

I am also an Avon Lady and I am so darn proud of that! Avon has been part of my makeup kit since I'm 11 and, up until now, I still use (and even sell) their products.

Avon is known for great makeup collections, accessories, pretty and cute premium items and, of course, intimate apparels. Avon Fashions unveiled their Fall 2013 lingerie collection for men and women. I was personally wow-ed by their presentation. It was like PFW all over again. the stage was just right there in front of me, which made me feel like I'm really part of the show.

A word of advice, the next part will be full of photos. I want to show you my shots for you to visualize how wonderful the fashion show was. Are you ready? Here you go.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Guess who this is...


I did not edit this one. It's just that my iPhone decided to blur our faces. You know how Siri can sometimes annoy you, right? Haha! Just kidding!

I also got the chance to meet and bond some of my friends in the blogosphere.

The lovely couple, Kim and Dar

Left to right: Kim, my beloved mother Earth and the lovely Ava


My seatmate, Liz of Project Vanity. It was my first time to actually "talk" to her and I enjoyed our chat ;) I'm a fan of her blog. I hope I did not sound like "OMG! Liz, I'm such a fan. Like super! As in" while I was talking to her. Haha!


I'm very happy to see Mother Earth in this event. We don't get to see each other a lot and she's actually one of my very first blogger friends.


With Ava. I can't help but envy her body. I mean, she's a mom of two cute boys and look at the difference? I'm so chubbbbby! Hahaha!


Kim and Dar, few of my newly-found blogger friends. I think they're so cute together. Aren't they?

Of course, this post wouldn't be complete without an outfit post, right? Here's what I wore during the event.



Outfit details:

Sheer top, Eastwood Fashion Bazaar
Jeans, Mossimo
Clutch bag, Hued Bags
Wedges, Rydax via Lazada
Necklace, Dress Etc


Fashion pose with Kim

 

Kim, Dar and I bonded over coffee at Starbucks in BGC High Street after the event. We had a short meeting about a project we're planning for, no other than, YOU!

Watch out for that!

Now, I filmed a haul video in my YouTube channel when I went home and just to give you a hint of what you'll see in that video, here are some of the things that Avon gave me - LOTSA INTIMATE APPARELS, ACCESSORIES AND BAGS!

 

How do you like the Avon Fashion Fall 2013 Collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...