Pages


Sunday, July 14, 2013

Ethan's OOTD: Jogging time

I am officially making this a new blog segment here. As a mom, I get the chance to style my Ethan every time we're going out. It's really fun and something that I really love doing. I want to see my son so pogi hehe.

For the official first post of Ethan's OOTD, I present my son's jogging outfit.



Ethan's outfit details:

Batman shirt, Greenhills
Jogging pants, Puma
Shoes, Adidas

This was unplanned. I went jogging with my husband that morning and when we came home, this little guy wants to wear his running shoes. So, I thought of taking him for a quick jog so he'll be healthier. I have a video of him jogging and I love seeing him running as I find him super cute. He jogged for about 15 minutes and when he gets older I will definitely bring him in my running sessions. I want to introduce exercise to him at an early age.

How about you? Are you introducing the healthy life to your kids as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...