Pages


Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pretty in Pink Box Unveils New Brand Ambassador


Hello girls! It's 12:44AM now and I don't want to break the chain of daily posts this week. I feel like I'm in the zone this week to blog on a daily basis. Of course, if you think about it, this post is technically not published on July 31 but it's still not the end of my day. In this post, I want to share something girly and princess-y with you.

I was invited to the launch of the new Pink Box. It was a fun event and a very cute one too. The event is dominated by my favorite color - pink. Want to know more? Then keep on reading.

This is the lovely venue. I love the sort-of-Pinterest vibe to it. It's like an actual pin board or something and I'm digging it.



Pink Box showed the inspiration to new stores coming our way soon.


I love the setup as it's so Pink Box, if you know what I mean. Pink Box has the cutest hair accessories ever! I personally love their bows and hair bands. They're so Blair Waldorf in my opinion.


I love the fact that these hair accessories are handmade. Imagine all the love and enthusiasm that these lovely hair bands have with them. I salute Pink Box for bringing an actual human touch to their collection.

If I'll have a baby girl soon then I'll definitely buy her a lot of these accessories. I want her to grow up like a real princess. I actually want her to wear a lot of dresses as I feel that I have to abuse the moment while I get the opportunity to pick which clothes she'll wear. Haha! Pink Box has a collection for your little ones as well. It's their Li'l Belle Infant Line.




I went to this event with my son, Ethan. Of course, he enjoyed his drink from Zarzuela and, most especially, running around. Ate Bamba was with us but I was still running after him. You know what they say - the things you gotta do when you're a mom. Haha! I enjoyed that day because I also got the chance to see Sara again! Yipee! You know how I love this girl, right?

 
 

See Ethan in action.

   
 

And because Sara was the photographer in the event, I will be the photographer of the photographer. To make it short, I'm Sara's photographer. Why am I saying this in a non-sense manner? It must be the time. It's 1:48AM and I'm still writing this post. Wazzup wazzup? 

You see, I'm really a true friend.

I'm beside her.


And I'm always at her back - LITERALLY! LMAO! Sara, please don't kill me for what I have said. I'm super antok na.


Guess who's the real photo bomb in these photos. Is it Sara or Ethan?

 

Of course, I know how to werkit (work it)! All for the love of doing "whatever" things. Haha!


Of course, the main reason why bloggers like myself were invited to this event is because the new Pink Box Ambassadress. Can you guess who she is?

Drum rolls please...

It's none other than....

VERNIECE ENCISO!

Let's all give her a round of applause!



This girl is like a living Disney Princess. I promise! That's how I see her. I'm a big fan of her OOTDs as they remind me how I want to dress up when I was a kid. Of course, I can't look like Annie right now. I want to look like a mom since I am one. Teehee!

I have followed her looks and I noticed that she wears a lot of Pink Box hair accessories. So, Verniece (I hope you're reading this) you really deserve it :) I know your big sister, Vern, is so proud of you. I love them actually. If I would have my sisters, that would be them. Of course, I still want a younger brother so I'll still keep Ace. I love him so much!

If you're thinking that Pink Box is not for you, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? It's fun to, sometimes, re-live your good old young kiddo days by putting on a hair band just like what I did. Bagay ba?



and here...



I'm planning to do some hair tutorials using Pink Box. Help me decide what tutorial to share. Leave me a comment below.

I'll sleep now and I'll see you again tomorrow for another fashion and beauty rambling. Buona Notte!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...