Pages


Thursday, July 18, 2013

ROMWE x Tricia Gosingtian Collection


I am so thrilled and proud when I saw this news in my inbox. Our Tricia Gosingtian designed a 5-piece collection for ROMWE! Go Pinoy! This means a lot for fashion bloggers. We are going international, baby! So without further ado, here's the ROMWE and Tricia Gosingtian Collection.

tricia gosingtian fashion blogger romwe

tricia gosingtian fashion blogger romwe

tricia gosingtian fashion blogger romwe

tricia gosingtian fashion blogger romwe

tricia gosingtian fashion blogger romwe

Don't you just feel so proud? I am! Tricia will definitely go places. Tricia Gosingtian has been one of my fashion inspirations since I met her at Lookbook and Chictopia. I hype and comment on her looks. She's a stunner! I also love how she makes every photo - how she edits them and, most especially, how she takes photos. I wish I have the same talent.

I wish to meet her someday. I see her in events but I am so freakin' shy to approach her. You know. I'm just Sai and she's Tricia. "Tricia" is a big name but, as what Disney films tell us, I will never stop dreaming until my dream comes true. Who knows? I might be designing clothes for ROMWE too? LOL --> Just kidding, please don't hate me haha!
Hope you were also inspired by this post. I would love to read your comments. Spread the love everyone! Mwah!

Tricia's photos courtesy of Tricia Gosingtian
Illustration courtesy of Crissey Si

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...