Pages


Monday, July 29, 2013

MAKEUP PORTFOLIO: Coco and Emilton's Prenup Shoot

Photo by I'll Cover Photography
I love doing prenup and wedding makeup. I've been once in every woman's position where you will slowly walk down the aisle while tears are drowning your eyes and while looking at the man who will love you for the rest of your life. As a makeup artist, I can say that I want to focus more on weddings as they really touch my heart.


Few weeks ago, I was hired by my high school classmate, Coco, as their makeup artist for her prenup shoot at Jardin de Miramar. The place was so pretty and I actually considered this place as my wedding reception before.

Here's the before and after photo of Coco. Hair and makeup by yours truly.


I also did Emilton's, the groom-to-be, makeup.

 

Here are some behind-the-scene photos of their prenup shoot. I had fun working with I'll Cover Photography. They are so awesome!

 

And because I'm just watching their shoot, here's what I'm so busy about while waiting for any touch up opportunities - take some selfie shots LOL. Pagbigyan nyo na 'ko!



Here are my touch up buddies - Estee Lauder's AeroMatte Ultraluscent Pressed Powder, my favorite Kabuki Brush and a box of tissue.


I will also have a "What's in my makeup kit" video soon in my YouTube channel. It will be up this weekend (crossing my fingers). I hope you can subscribe to my beauty channel so you'll get instant video updates. By the way, I have a makeup giveaway. Hope you can join too. I'm giving away three eyeshadow sample pots from Virginia Olsen Minerals. You can join here.

Here are one of the final photos. Photos courtesy of I'll Cover Photography.


Any thoughts on my makeup application on Coco? Let me know by commenting below.

If you also want to hire me just shoot me an email at fashionbysai@gmail..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...