Pages


Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What's inside my Avon bag


It's going to be my first time to post this. I've been planning to post this and I have filmed around a hundred videos about this but, for some reason, I don't upload them.

I think I've waited too long for this. Today, I will not procrastinate. Haha! So, without further ado, here are the things you'll find inside my bag.

I am currently using the bag Avon gave me. It's a pretty red bag with a woven design. It's big enough to carry all the stuff that I usually bring. Throughout the years, I have learned the art of "not bringing your entire closet inside your bag." I know most women are guilty of this and so am I.


I bring my Hello Kitty hankie with me. I don't like Hello Kitty but this is a gift from my mom. Because it's a gift from my mom, I'm keeping it. I don't like bringing hankies because I always misplace them. But this time, I brought this one with me.


I always bring a notebook with me. This is what I brought when I went to a meeting with my assistant. It's an Eastern Communications notebook that my husband gave me :)


My kikay kit. Before, I use to bring a whole set of makeup from powders, lippies, eyebrow pencils and other makeup that I use but because I learned to minimize what I bring, I never leave our house without my Estee Lauder UltraMatte Powder and a lipstick that I used that day for touch ups. Since I don't have a 20/20 vision, I brought my Firmoo eyeglasses with my new multi-coated lens. Surprisingly, I found a Frutos inside my mesh bag, which is from RCBC by the way, and a one peso coin. What are you doing there? You should be inside my purse. Haha


I never leave the house without a wallet and this time I'm feeling so matchy-matchy with this Avon wallet. Thanks Avon for giving this to me. I super love it! I always bring it with me. It has a lot of compartments for my paper bills, cards, IDs and coins. Plus, I get to use it to store my iPhone 5 so I won't be holding it separately. This wallet is the B-E-S-T!


That's it! Nothing much, right? You should try to lessen the stuff you bring inside your bag too so you can make room for other things you'll shop. It's also nice to bring only the important things 'cause if you don't do this, you're wasting a lot of space.

Hope you enjoyed this post. Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment below! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...