Pages


Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Do your 'do with L'Oreal Paris Fall Repair 3x


For this article, I want to make a little survey. I want to give a hair tutorial soon at my YouTube page but I want to ask you which of these L'Oreal hairstyles appeal to you most. I personally love these hair dos and these celebrities as well. I explained how you can get their hair styles but since I'm a visual person (who else?) I'm planning to do a hair tutorial soon. So, read on!

Get the Look: Beyonce Knowles


Beyonce is definitely one of my favorite divas in the entertainment scene. I still remember imitating her "Naughty" video for a college dance performance I have to do from waaaaay back. She's definitely a trend-setter.

In this look, Beyonce has a polished ponytail. This do is very sleek, neat and can be worn in any occasion. The key to achieve this hair style is to make your hair as polished as possible. You can start off by moisturizing your hair with L'Oreal Fall Repair 3x Conditioner. Rinse your hair well and let it dry. After drying your hair, simple part your hair in the center and tie it by the neck area and seal off with a hairspray for a no-tangle look.

For Beyonce's look here, it's just a simple day makeup with that bold red lips. Product suggestions for this kind of makeup is in the photo too.

Get the Look: Jennifer Lopez


Another trend setter who graced her way to the limelight of Hollywood through her amazing talent in dancing, singing and acting. Jennifer Lopez sure made her name an icon. I cannot count the music videos, songs, and even movies she did that I like. On top of my head right now is Enough and her song Get Right. Can you still remember them? I think they're amazing!

To get this sophiscated hair style, all you have to do is use L'Oreal Fall Repair 3x Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave Tonic. Blow dry your damp hair and get the enough amount of styling wax you think you need for your hair. I like to start with little product and just add more if I need them. Slick back your hair to a high ponytail and twist it tightly then coil it around your high ponytail. Secure the ends with some bobby pins.

To achieve J Lo's makeup, try to concentrate on your eyes and just make the rest of your face neutral or pale. Use a nude lippie and blush for that sexy look.

Get the Look: Lea Michele

loreal l'oreal paris hair fall repair treatment lea michele

This Glee girl really impressed me with her singing prowess. I wish I can sing like her. The only note I can hit is "do" and that's it. Hahaha!

To get Lea's chic hair style, simply use L'Oreal Fall Repair 3x Shampoo to cleanse your hair. Towel dry your hair afterwards. Make sure you have pre-heated your curling iron so it'll be easy for you to use it when your hair is ready. Section our hair into small portions and curl away! I like to do it from the bottom working my way to my top hair in alternate directions. You'll see the difference after you're finished with every hair strand ;). It looks so natural. You can also wear it on special events or whenever you feel like wearing this hair style.

For Lea's makeup, just go for a smokey eye, nude lips and pink blush (but not too pink okay?) and you're ready to rock the night away!

Get the Look: Eva Longoria

loreal l'oreal paris hair fall repair treatment eva longoria

If you're "desperate" to get this look, then stop right now because I'm about to tell you how. Eva Longoria is one of my favorite characters in the hit TV show, Desperate Housewives. Who's with me? To get her gorgeous hair do just use the L'Oreal Fall Repair 3x Leave in Tonic secure your locks from the perils of product styling. You know what they say. Your hair is your crown. So, you gotta keep them healthy and pretty at all times *wink*.

Apply mousse on your hair and continue using a thickening hair spray. Tease your hair and comb it gently to get the volume that your hair needs to achieve this look. Secure any loose hair at the bottom with bobby pins and keep them in place by spraying on some hair spray.

To get Eva's makeup look make sure to apply a foundation that really matches your skin color as if it's never there. Create drama on this look by applying a thickening mascara and a black eyeliner. You can wing it too for added effect and apply a lippie that's almost the same shade as your natural lips.

So, which hair style would you like to actually see in my next hair tutorial? Just let me know by commenting below ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...