Pages


Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fashion by Sai partners with Virginia Olsen Minerals

Fashion by Sai Montes a fashion and beauty blog partners with Virginia Olsen Minerals Philippines

Hey ladies! I've got another great news for you! I am partnering with Virginia Olsen for an exciting series of activities both here and in my beauty and fashion channel. Last week I visited their HQ for a short meeting about our collaboration.

I gave a sneak peek of what's going to happen soon with Virginia Olsen in my Instagram. You better follow me there for I am an active #iger ;)

So, just to give you a sneak peek of what I did at the Virginia Olsen Minerals HQ here are some interesting photos I took at their office. These are sample eyeshadow pots. It's a mix of their matte and shimmer eyeshadow collection.

virginia olsen minerals eyeshadow collection sample pots

These are their lovely makeup brushes. Never got one but I tried it and they're really soft, which I like about makeup brushes. Too bad I wasn't able to take some photos of their latest makeup brush collection. I was too excited about the eyeshadows that time. Haha!

virginia olsen minerals makeup brushes

Now these are their latest eyeshadow collection.



I also swatched them and here's how they look like. What I love about Virginia Olsen Minerals' eyeshadows is that they are so pigmented that you only need a little amount of product for your eyes. These full-sized eyeshadow pots are priced at Php150 each and that's quite affordable for a product that you can actually use for a long time.

virginia olsen minerals eyeshadow swatches
virginia olsen minerals eyeshadow swatches

I actually filmed a video earlier and expect a makeup tutorial coming your way soon. I still have to edit it though. I've been trying to find a video editing software online and because my net provider sucks I cannot browse through pages like I used to before. Still downloading a software now and will install it probably by tomorrow and will then edit my video. Please bear with me.

Are you girls excited? Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel to get instant updates of new tutorials, haul videos, vlogs and giveaways.

Visit Virginia Olsen Minerals at http://virginiaolsen.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirginiaOlsenMinerals | Twitter: @virginia_olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...