Pages


Sunday, July 7, 2013

Ethan's 1 Year and 5 Months Celebration + Kids' Playground Review


I can't believe Ethan is 1 year and 5 months already! It just feels like yesterday when I gave birth and now he's a big boy! Few weeks ago we had a simple, yet fun, celebration of my son's birthday.

From left to right: Papa, Jera, Mama and Ate Bamba

We ate at KFC in Robinson's Cainta together with Ate Bamba, Ethan's nanny. We also visited the very first kids' playground in the mall at the third level. Ethan was very happy that day. It was his first time to play in such place with lots of toys (and balls in particular) and kids. It was a good thing that we went there around 7:30 because the place is not too crowded with kids running and playing around.


My son loves playing with balls. He has a huge collection of balls in our house. We even bought him his own basketball ring for the nth time. He actually just stayed in this area the whole time and he was very happy. He couldn't ask for more.


I also carried him to this tiny kitchen. It was so cute. I remember playing in this kind of play house when I was a kid.


I also want to give a short review of the place. The place and their service was fantastic! They make sure that the kids are safe and that they are wearing their socks all the time. There's also a lady there who's facilitating the little ones. She's always in the look out for a kid who might need her help. I am very satisfied as a mom because I can see how my son is having a great time. The entrance fee is very affordable too. It's just Php60 for 30 minutes and that's very cheap compared to those in bigger malls. I think they charge P200 plus there so you really save a lot with the same playing experience for your kids. If you're living here in Cainta, you might want to check this out. It's super fun!


What can you remember when you child turned 1 year and 5 months?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...