Pages


Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Lazada app is now on Android

lazada android app

Are you fond of online shopping? I sure do. I find it very convenient and, sometimes, a lot cheaper than buying my things in an actual market. Ever heard of Lazada? It's one of my trusted e-commerce sites and it is now available for download on Android.


Lazada is one of my go-to shops when I want to buy something online - whether it's a lipstick or a pair of shoes. I actually purchased a pair of wedges last month through Lazada. I just downloaded the app in my own Android tablet and I'm really happy about it!

I filmed a video about this and it will be available in my YouTube channel soon. I will also update this post when that video is up so you can watch it from here. Bookmark this article so you can check it every now and then with ease.

For more details, visit http://www.lazada.com.ph/mobile-apps/

Happy downloading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...