Pages


Tuesday, July 30, 2013

LOOKBOOK: When they fall in love



I was hired by my former high school classmate/friend to be her hair and makeup artist for her prenup shoot. I've blogged about all the details and wonderful photos here. Of course, I have to document my comfy outfit as a hair and makeup artist. This photo was taken by our driver, who became my official photographer for the day. Hehe!



Outfit details:

Sheer blouse, gift
Shorts, from my mom and also a gift
Denim bag, Wrangler
Wedges, Rydax from Lazada

Look at the place. Isn't it pretty?


I did not wear any accessories. I want my outfit to be as comfy as possible. I have some regrets in this outfit. I forgot that we'll be shooting at Jardin De Miramar, where lots of trees are present and that means insects are waiting for a flesh to bite. I should've worn my pants instead of this shorts. It's a good thing we finished around 6pm and that ended my bug dilemma. The other photographer in the shoot is also wearing a cargo shorts so we're both in the same page. Haha!

Hope you read my recent addition to my makeup portfolio. For hair and makeup inquiries and bookings, don't forget to send me an email at fashionbysai@gmail.com.

I also have an on-going makeup giveaway. Have you joined yet? Until my next post! Ciao ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...