Pages


Sunday, July 28, 2013

MAKEUP TUTORIAL: Daytime Eye Makeup Look


Hello ladies! It's been a gazillion year since I shared a makeup tutorial here. Okay, I'm just exaggerating it but it's really that long. I've been really trying to make a tutorial but there's always something getting in my way. OML!

Enough with my drama! Today, I'm sharing a new makeup tutorial and this is something that everyone can wear. In this how-to video, I shared my own tricks and how I really do a daytime eye makeup look. You'll see me wearing this kind of eye makeup in almost every ocassion - beauty events, going to the mall, going to the mass and buying some groceries (if I'm in the mood to put on some makeup, of course). To learn how to do your everyday eye makeup, watch this video.



Here's the final look:


I used these mineral eyeshadows from Virginia Olsen Minerals:

Virginia Olsen Minerals eyeshadows: Puppy Love, Ibiza and Sphinx
And because I love you all so much, I partnered with Virginia Olsen Minerals in this video for a giveaway. You can get the eyeshadow shades I used in this tutorial - Sphinx and Ibiza. I also added Pumpkin in the goodie bag, that one of you might get. So, how do you join this giveaway? Follow the mechanics below.


Hope you had fun watching my video. Until my next makeup tutorial and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...