Pages


Thursday, August 1, 2013

Meet Marior Maurer and Baifern Pimchanok


It's OMG time! I'll be meeting Mario Maurer and Baifern Pimchanok soon! I had the opportunity to meet Mario before but something went wrong. It was actually during PFW and a lot of people like me were stuck outside the fashion show venue. It was really a sad and bad experience but I'll be burying it 6 feet under the ground now that I'll meet him soon!

I wonder what will happen. And for the OMG moment, you can also meet Mario and Baifern. Penshoppe card holders will get a chance to meet this lovely onscreen partners with a special VIP passes and photo opportunity with them. Penshoppe will have a fan conference this Sunday, August 4 at SM North Edsa and another one at SM Mall of Asia Atrium at 5pm.

The winners were announced earlier at Penshoppe's Facebook page. You can view the list here. If your name is included there then big hugs! Congratulations and I look forward to meeting you in the fan conference as well.

For updates on this event, follow Penshoppe via Facebook and Twitter. See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...