Pages


Saturday, August 31, 2013

MAKEUP TUTORIAL: Kathryn Bernardo-Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Hey ladies! Here's my second celebrity-inspired makeup tutorial. If you've been following me on YouTube since Day 1, you should know that my first one (and the most memorable, so far) was my Nicki Minaj-inspired makeup tutorial.

Today, I made a video for a special friend of mine in Germany, Athena. She's one of my friends during my modeling days and I'm so happy that we managed to remain friends though we haven't seen each other for YEARS!

Without further ado, here's the makeup tutorial. Enjoy!


Products used: 

Ideal Luminous Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation (Nude)
Ideal Luminous Invisible Coverage Dual Powder Foundation (Natural Beige)
True Colors Eyeshadow Quad (Vibrant Spice)
Ideal Luminous Blush (Rose Luster)
Super Shock Mascara (Black)
Ultra Color Lipstick (Hot Pink)
Ultra Glazewear Lipgloss (Mauve Movement)


P.S. Thank you to those who supported me in Avon's Blogger Challenge. Yours truly is now part of their makeup council :)

See you in my next video! Don't forget to subscribe to my beauty channel here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...