Pages


Monday, August 19, 2013

Best song ever

One Direction Best Song Ever

Hello there fashionistas! Today, I'm bringing you a great news, especially to those who are One Directioners. Penshoppe is giving away a limited edition CD single of One Direction's Best Song Ever.

From August 19-31, any single receipt purchase of any amount in participating Penshoppe store allows you to purchase the CD for only Php250. Activated Penshoppe cardholders can get the CD without any purchase for the same price. Isn't this great?

I'm not a big fan of One Direction but this Best Song Ever has been playing inside my head ever since I heard in one of the vlogs I watched last week. I think the song is so cute. LSS mode! This is the first song from their third album. This song will be used in the upcoming movie This is Us, our access to One D's life on the road.

Grab a copy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...