Pages


Friday, August 2, 2013

Ethan's OOTD: Team McQueen

It's 2:30 in the morning and I'm blogging because I love you so much! I want to post something today for you though this day was a very tiring one for me (not to mention my Internet provider was so so so bad today. Good thing I have my SMART phone with LTE so I kinda survived).

Today, I'm sharing with you my son's recent OOTD. I actually have a few photos of him with cute outfits and I will share them with you soon. Meet Ethan and his car, Lightning McQueen.


Outfit details: 

Shirt, SM Kids Fashion
Shorts, SM Kids Fashion
Shoes, gift from my Tita ;)

This is his usual grocery outfit, actually. I let him wore his favorite car when we went to Robinson's Mall for some shopping. I let him wear comfy clothes because he has asthma. I try to keep his clothes as cool as possible so he can easily move around without having too much sweat at the back 'cause that's when asthma attacks usually happen.

This shot was taken while he was watching Disney Junior. See him looking always to the right? That's because the TV is there and I just asked him to stand up so I can take some photos. Of course, because he obeyed, I gave him lots of hugs and kisses afterwards.

That's a short but sweet post from Ethan and I to you. OOTDs doesn't have to be all glamorous all the time, right?

See you in the morning for another blog post! Ciao!


Get 10% Off sitewide when you shop at TheLAShop.com.
Valid until December 2013.
This is a paid advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...