Pages


Friday, August 9, 2013

Avon's Make It Beautiful Blogger Challenge


Remember this makeup tutorial I made two years ago? I sure do. This is one of my favorite how-to videos I ever produced (so far). This is my Nicki Minaj-inspired makeup tutorial. I did this makeup tutorial because I was really going gaga over her music video, Super bass, that time and I just love Nicki so much (and her makeup too).

Well, guess what? This video just added another spice to my life. Want to know why? Keep on reading.

I submitted this video to Avon's Make it Beautiful Blogger Challenge (sort of) casting. Bloggers who love and has a passion for makeup were called by Avon to join their first ever blogger venture. With high hopes and a lot of prayer, I made it to the semi finals! Woohoo!


I cannot express how grateful I am today. My heart is pounding more than normal because of mixed emotions - nervous, scared, happy, excited, lost. Name it, I feel it! Hahaha! 

This is the first individual competition I ever joined. 
Plus it's about makeup!
Plus it's a competition with fellow bloggers!
Plus we all enjoy makeup!

It's really nerve-wracking! This is just hard but, of course, I'm up for the challenge. You know how, sometimes, you want to try new things? Well, this is that for me. This is test my makeup skills and leverage my knowledge and experience in makeup artistry. (Tarush! Nasabi ko 'to?)

With all that being said, I will be needing all your support. I'm currently working on my "plan" for my upcoming makeup tutorial. Don't worry, I will keep you posted on the video URL. I believe there will be some voting in the process and I hope you vote for my entry. If I win, I'm going to raffle off P1M to one lucky voter. No! Just kidding! I don't have that! Hehe.

Again, thank you for all your support and I'm going to need one full blast of that starting next week. OMG! I want to faint right now haha! Time for bed for me now. See you in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...