Pages


Thursday, August 8, 2013

VLOG: 3-minute makeup challenge with a twist


Hey girls! How's your week, so far? Mine's pretty exciting and full of happiness! It's been a while since I uploaded a video on YouTube. Actually it's more than a week since then. I'm still figuring out my YouTube video upload schedule. I want to stick to it and right now my work is just so crazy that I can't even edit a video.

Moving forward. Few nights ago, before going to bed, I saw this video from Airah, who's a dear friend of mine. I enjoyed watching the video and because I was still not sleepy that moment, I went ahead and checked her description box. To my surprise, I was tagged in the video. Gosh! You have no idea how bouncy I was that night. I event posted an Instagram video about it below:


I say, "Challenge accepted!"

Here's my take on Airah's tag video. 


If you're also on YouTube, I am tagging you! Let's spread this crazy but fun video tag :)

Don't forget to subscribe to my beauty channel, alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...