Pages


Wednesday, August 21, 2013

LOOKBOOK: Celebrations

Lookbook Celebrations fashion blogger in the Philippines Sai Montes


I've been digging through my photos this evening and I found this batch. I can't believe I'm just writing about this one now. As promised in my previous post about my brother's advance birthday celebration, here's what I wore in our celebration of his actual birthday.

street style outfit of the day fashion blogger
avon earrings jewelries forever 21 ring
avon earrings jewelries forever 21 ring fashion blogger Sai Montes
avon wallet
wedges fashion blogger in the Philippines Sai Montes
avon bag fashion blogger in the Philippines Sai Montes
avon jewelries necklace fashion blogger in the Philippines Sai Montes

Outfit details:

Maxi dress, Forever 21
Earrings, Avon
Necklace, Avon,
Ring, Forever 21
Belt, Greenhills Shopping Centre
Bag, Avon
Wallet, Avon
Wedges, Rydax from Lazada

What do you think of this look? Would you wear something like this too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...