Pages


Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Happy Anniversary Tiger

anniversary photo

I would like to dedicate this post to the one who made me feel and treats me not only like a real woman but a queen. To my husband, Tiger (as what I like to call him online), happy 2nd anniversary to us! I know it's nothing like celebrating a silver or gold anniversary but it feels like I've been with you for a thousand years... and hoping for a thousand more! Cheesy!

Let me just share a part of our love story. OMG! I'm doing this all for love, honey!

Tiger and I were friends... really good friends. We met in a World History class way back college and instantly became friends. I don't really like "talking" to strangers but he got me talking to him. My husband is talkative and that's probably why he landed in Eastern Communications now as their Accounts Manager. Proud of you babe!

So, to make the long friendship-turned-lover relationship short, we dated after graduating college. Found ourselves so in love and finally tied the knot last 2011 at this very same date. From the moment I said yes to his cheesy line and to finally start a whole new relationship with him, he just completes me every single freakin' moment of my life. Seriously!

I gave birth to our son last year and that's keeping me busy until today. I love taking care of my family. I can say that I'm a very hands on mom.


To Tiger:

I have four songs for you. These songs speak everything, every hormone that my brain produces that's why I love you so much. Hope you can listen to them and find every line as my way of saying, "I want to grow old with you and die in your loving arms."

1. Teenage Dream by Katy Perry


2. You and I by Lady Gaga


3. Love on Top by Beyonce


And lastly and most importantly...

4. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri



It was not easy for you to get me and it's even harder for you to deal with all my OC-ness, frustrations, dreams, and what not now that you're stuck with me all your life. Through it all, you always find a way to hug me while I sleep, to kiss me on my forehead and to make my foot pop whenever we kiss.

To more loving years with you! I love you so much and I will never get tired of telling you that. Happy anniversary, my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...