Pages


Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Freeway Mixed Prints Collection 2013

Freeway is one of the few local brands that I really love. My favorite blazers are from Freeway. If you follow my Lookbook posts, you'll know how much I love this brand. I even featured one of the bags here. Remember this bag?

Fashion Blogger Sai Montes

You might know Freeway as the brand that has a heart for art. I have to agree with you as they have featured some of our National Artists in their past collections like Francisco Sionil Jose, Vicente Manasala, Lisa Macuja-Elizalde, Levi Celerio and Botong Francisco. Their amazing designs stood out because of vivid colors, interesting lines and national stories from their designs. 

I am so happy to let you know that Freeway now have their own mixed prints collection. It's a collection of tops and dresses with pretty floral designs. You all know that I'm a sucker for anything floral so I'm so excited to get one of these myself. Without further ado, I present you Freeway's Mixed Prints Collection 2013.


Aren't they pretty? Since I'm clearing out my closet and making room for new wardrobe pieces, I'll definitely buy one but I'm going to need your help. Help me choose which of these lovely pieces to get. Let me know by leaving a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...